Please choose one of the following:

Downloadable Forms



Application for Asylum and Withholding of Removal

According to USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services) “If you are in the United States, you may apply for asylum regardless of your country of nationality or current immigration status if you were persecuted or fear persecution because of your race, nationality, religion, membership in a particular social group or political opinion".

Documento de Autorización de Empleo

Depending on the pending case, you may be eligible for the Employment Authorization Document (EAD).

Application for Travel Document

If you are in the United States as a lawful permanent resident, conditional permanent resident, have DACA, or TPS and wish to travel outside the United States, you may apply for a reentry permit, refugee travel document, or advance parole travel document (including parole to the US on humanitarian grounds).

Temporary Protected Status

According to the USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services) “The Secretary of Homeland Security may designate a foreign country for Temporary Protected Status (TPS) due to conditions in the country that temporarily prevent its citizens from returning safely, or in certain circumstances, where the country cannot adequately handle the return of its citizens."

Consideration of Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA)

According to the US Citizenship and Immigration Services USCIS “On June 15, 2012, the Secretary of Homeland Security announced that certain individuals who came to the United States as children and meet various guidelines may apply for consideration of deferred action for a period of two years, subject to renewal.

They are also eligible for work authorization. Deferred action is a use of the prosecutor's discretion to defer removal action against an individual for a certain period of time. Deferred action does not provide legal status."

Provisional Unlawful Presence

According to USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services) the provisional unlawful presence waiver process allows individuals who are eligible by law for an immigrant visa (immediate relatives, family-sponsored or family-based immigrants) in employment, as well as selected for the diversity visa); that they only need a waiver of unlawful presence inadmissibility to apply for that waiver in the United States before departing for their immigrant visa interview.

Application for Naturalization

According to the USCIS (US Citizenship and Immigration Services) naturalization is the process of becoming a US citizen if you were born outside of the United States.

If you meet certain requirements, you can become a US citizen at birth or after birth.